The Shared Journey Fertility Program
Our fertility program is 6 weeks in length and can be used as a stand alone regimen or in preparation for a more medically assisted cycle such as IUI or IVF. We highly recommend that you prepare your body properly prior to starting any medically assisted fertility cycle to help insure a successful cycle. The Shared Journey can be completed in time for your stim start.
As a stand alone cycle without medical assistance is what is most natural and primal for your body. You will be guided to monitor your own ovulatory cycle along with our help for up to one year after finishing your therapy with us.
The program is custom tailored to each individual woman's situation and will be discussed in further detail at a consultation.
When scheduling your consult please make sure to allow 60-90 minutes and bring any past medical records that may be helpful when discussing your history. During the consult a full medical history will be obtained as well as a pelvic organ mobility evaluation will be done.
Mercier Therapy is a deep pelvic organ visceral manipulation modality. When increasing mobility whether your shoulder joint or your uterus you're optimizing the true function of the area and helping to return blood flow which is therapeutic. When choosing to start the SJFP you'll receive 6 full hours of MT broken down into 1 hour intervals per week for 6 weeks.
WE ASSIST WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Natural fertility preparation or complement to IVF, IUI
- Regulation of menstrual cycles and ovulation
- Restoring normal hormone balance
- Improving ovarian function for better quality follicles/eggs
- Increasing uterine blood flow and lining necessary for implantation
- Improving your chances of successful IVF or IUI
- Recurrent miscarriages
- High FSH
- Premature ovarian failure
MERCIER THERAPY HAS BEEN PROVEN BENEFICIAL FOR:
- Amenhorrea (lack of period)
- Dysmenorrhea (painful periods)
- Ovarian function
- Painful Intercourse
- Pelvic scarring from previous trauma or surgery ( laparoscopy, laparotomy, D&C, LEEP, abortion, cystocele or rectocele repair, cesarean section, or hysterectomy)
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Uterine Fibroids
* Mercier Therapy concluded a four year, evidence based research study in September 2012, indicating an 83 percent pregnancy success rate. The abstract, “Mercier Therapy Helps Infertile Women Achieve Pregnancy” was published in the spring 2013 edition of Midwifery Today.